The EALING West Med Macro Regional Workshop was held on 30th September 2021 within the SEAFUTURE Convention in La Spezia Naval Base.
The workshop was part of the wider Conference “Driving the change in shipping & logistics: the EU funding opportunities in the programming period 2021-2027″ aiming at deepen funding opportunities, decarbonization and digital innovation for shipping, maritime & transport industry.
EALING Macro Regional Stakeholder Workshop was focused on presenting the first results coming from the Stakeholders Consultations and Workshops with Ports, Shipping Lines and Classification Societies carried out in the first part of the Action.
Download the presentations
- Panayotis Zacharioudakis, Managing Director, OceanFinance
- Fit for 55 package – measures for maritime transport and ports – Jorgen Bjerre, Deputy Head of Unit Ports and Inland Navigation, DG MOVE
- CEF funding opportunities for OPS – CEF 2 Programme and Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Facility – Jérôme Glantenay, Project Manager, CINEA
- EALING Studies overview – Rocio Garcia, EALING Project Coordinator, Fundación Valenciaport
- Activity 1 “Harmonised Framework for the electrification of the participating TEN-T” – Jorge Lara Lopez, Project Manager, Innovation & Port Cluster Development, Fundación Valenciaport
- Activity 2 “Maritime fleet adaptation” and Activity 3 “FEED Studies” – Astrinos Papadakis, Mechanical Engineer, Hydrus and Stefanos Dallas, Funded Projects Specialist, PROTASIS SA
The voice of OPS providers:
- Challenges in designing Cost Efficient solutions – Christophe Gaigneux, Product Manager, Wabtec Corporation
- A case study: Shore power for Valletta Port, Malta – Christopher Donovan, Executive Sales Director, Cavotec
Open Discussion – Opportunities and Challenges of OPS adoption | Perspectives of the players at the forefront of this path
- Katrien Van Itterbeeck, Program Manager Sustainable Shipping, Port of Antwerp
- Ana Arevalo, Energy Transition Manager, Port of Barcelona
- Andrea D’Ambra, Manager – Energy Saving, Grimaldi Group
- Franco Porcellacchia, Vice President, Carnival Corporation
- Stamatis Fradelos, Regional Bulk Carriers Segment Director, Maritime – South East Europe, Middle East & Africa, DNV Hellas S.A