Great success for the EALING Project Final Event, hosted by Fundación Valenciaport on November 29th in Valencia, Spain! The event featured high-level speakers, policy representatives, and partner ports engaged in interesting debates and roundtables focused on Onshore Power Supply (OPS) challenges and frameworks for the future.
On November 30th, the Project General Assembly took place—a crucial moment for partners who have worked remotely during these months to delve into details and technical aspects. It also provided an opportunity to exchange best practices and insights related to OPS implementation in ports. Following the Assembly, participants had the chance to visit the Port of Valencia on a boat business trip, showcasing all the specificities of the port.
Thanks to all participants and partners for these important days of exchanges, discussions, and ideas around the implementation of OPS in EU Ports, contributing to the decarbonization of maritime transport and achieving a more sustainable TEN-T maritime network.
Also, don’t forget to explore the project’s findings, recommendations, and all the relevant materials the project has produced. They represent the first step towards a harmonized OPS European approach – DISCOVER THEM HERE or on the EALING INTERACTIVE MAP
- Port of Bergen – Presentation for Alianza Net-Zero Mar and EALING
- OPS Success Cases & Lessons learnt – EOPSA
- Mobile Shore Power Outlets – IGUS
- Discussion Panel on OPS Success Cases and Projects – BPO
- SIHARBOR: reliable shore power supply
- EALING Project Overview
- EALING Project – Harmonised Framework for the electrification of the participating TEN-T maritime ports
- EALING Project – Maritime Fleet Adaptation
- EALING Project – Ports Presentations
- EALING Project – Main results of the EALING technical, environmental and financial studies